- Imprint-organisation Namibia will not publish, edit/alter any fraction of submitted work without the consent of the author.
- All profits (after the recovery of the amount spent for publishing) from the sales of published work would be paid to the author.
- Imprint-organisation Namibia would run all works submitted with intent to publish through a plagiarism software.
- If a story is chosen for publishing, all communication would be done via email.
- When submitting a blog post on the website it would go through screening.
- Imprint-organisation would not publish any works that is created with intent to harm/harass an individual or organisation.
- Imprint-organisation does not condone abusive and or discriminatory content, and any such comments would be removed.
- Imprint-organisation will nurture a safe environment for growth, creating and healing.
- Anyone can sign up to become a member online.
- The Organisation would accept any donations towards publishing and other community development projects it would be involved in.
Imprint-organisation Namibia reserves the right to censor and or block posts and or content that may be harmful/abusive.
All post categories should be indicated on post.
By submitting, you confirm and consent for this written piece to be posted and accessible on the website. If the Organisation wishes to publish and sell and or donate work submitted, the author would be duly informed and would be required to sign an agreement.
If the categories you require does not appear in the dropdown list, please send us an email.